HHCRO or Home Heating Carbon Reduction Obligation is the grant that we access for our clients. This grant is part of the ECO scheme or Energy Company Obligation whereby the government has instructed the Big 6 Energy companies to give back to the community due to rising fuel prices!!
These rising fuel prices affect our quality of life as those families that already find it hard to pay their gas and electric bills will struggle even more!!….THIS IS WHERE WE COME IN TO HELP!!!
ECO Boiler Grants UK will access this grant for you to get you a free boiler (subject to survey). What we mean by subject to survey is that we firstly conduct an energy performance certificate on your property and this gives the funding amount that we will get to change the boiler. This will then determine if its free or not. Usually and 8 times out of ten it is. However if it’s not free then it will be a maximum of £199 – £299 contribution for a brand new boiler that will cut your gas bills considerably!!! Think how much an old style back boiler costs to change without a grant – £3000!!! It’s an absolute steal and that’s if you do have to contribute – like we said its uncommon.
A brand new boiler and thermostat for a fraction of the cost.
Fitted within 2 weeks of your application being successful.
1. Send us a message with your interest containing your phone number and full address including postcode.
2. We will call you to pre – qualify your status to see if you have the right benefits and a boiler that can be changed. (please have the benefits you claim and the make and model of the boiler to hand-write the make down or be prepared to go to to the boiler so that we can make a note of it)
3. Pending you qualify we will send a surveyor out to so the energy survey explained above. This will include photos of the boiler and other parts of the house including the loft and radiators, etc.
4. We will then run this report and put you in touch with our local boiler installer in your area. All Gas Safe registered and very reputable. This work is subcontracted.
5. Enjoy your new boiler and maybe you wont miss that dreaded boiler tank that takes a long time to heat up and costs you a fortune!!! Get a new combi boiler fitted within 2 – 3 weeks !!!